- Our details
- Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
- Other documents governing your use of our website
- Availability of our website
- Your account details
- Ownership of material on our website
- Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
- Permitted use of materials on our website
- Prohibited uses of our website
- Viruses and other harmful content
- Links to other websites
- Links to our website
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Membership Fitness Class program
- Copyright, credit and logo
- Emi Renata (we, our and us) operates the website.
- Our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
Other documents governing your use of our website
Availability of our website
- We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- The website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
- Our website is provided for users in Japan. Although it may be possible to access the website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the Japanese legislation, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
- To reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- To account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- To accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- To ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
Your account details
- If we provide you with account information such as a user name, identification number, account code and/or password, you must keep such information confidential and secret and not disclose it to anyone. All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only, and not for any other person. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your account information to any third party.
- Where we provide you with the option to select your own login information, including a password, we recommend that you supply login information unique to your own use of this website, and do not use information from other accounts you may hold with other websites or any easily discoverable information about you. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your login information to any third party.
- You must never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- If you know or suspect that the confidentiality of your login information has been compromised, for example, by the disclosure of such information to any third party, you must immediately change your password. If you are unable to change your password, you must immediately notify us by email, at email@example.com .
Ownership of material on our website
- All trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
- The content on our website is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our website for any purposes whatsoever, and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our website at any time.
- We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our website from time to time are accurate, up to date or complete.
Permitted use of materials on our website
- The content on our website is provided for your personal, private and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent.
- Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
- You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
Prohibited uses of our website
- You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our website or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our website is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the website or to make the website available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- For any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- For any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- To conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorized by us;
- To upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18, or about any other person who is either:under the age of 18; or
- If they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
- You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
- We do not guarantee that our website does not contain viruses or other malicious software. However, we do make reasonable efforts to prevent such viruses or bugs from being uploaded to our website
- We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
- You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
- You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
- You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
- You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website.
- We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
- Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
- You may not link to our website without our prior written consent.
- Where you have obtained our consent to link to our website:
- Wherever you post a link to our website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
- You must not link to our website in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
- We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
We do not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
If you purchase goods or services from our website, different exclusions of liability may apply. These are contained in our terms of sale.
SUBJECT TO THE AFORESAID, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (INCLUDING OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO:
- YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE;
- ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
- ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITE (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER);
- ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE;
- ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS;
- ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR
- ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME AND SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES ARISING.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US.
You specifically agree that we shall not be liable for any content or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US.
To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 14 (EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) are unenforceable as outright exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on the website) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the website or those conducted on your behalf):
- Your uploads, access to or use of the website;
- Your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- Your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or any misrepresentation made by you.
- You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
- THE SERVICE;
- THE WEBSITE CONTENT;
- USER CONTENT; OR
- SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE.
- IN ADDITION, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
- BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
- WE DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED WHILE USING OUR PRODUCTS OR WEBSITE CONTENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF ALLERGY, IF YOU'RE PREGNANT OR HAVE ANY TYPE OF INJURY, CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE BUYING OR USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR CONTENT EXPOSED IN OUR WEBSITE.
- ER INC STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM. YOU SHOULD BE IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION AND BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EXERCISE. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN PARTICIPATING IN ANY EXERCISE OR EXERCISE PROGRAM, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF PHYSICAL INJURY. IF YOU ENGAGE IN THE EXERCISE OR EXERCISE PROGRAM ,YOU AGREE THAT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK, ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES, ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY TO YOURSELF, AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE ER INC FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTIONS, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF ER INC'S NEGLIGENCE.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. Our products and content is not for children usage.
Membership fitness class program TERMS OF SERVICE
- Opt In - Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (EMKT) messages from us that may be sent using an automatic EMKT system, to the email address you provided when signing up or any other email address that you designate. While you consent to receive messages sent using a EMKT system, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of our email messages are sent using an automatic EMKT system.
- You must have a device of your own, capable of downloading video contents and storing it. Not all devices carry the necessary service to participate. Check your device capabilities for this type of downloading.
Opt Out - If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to these terms, you agree to reply UNSUBSCRIBE to any email message from us in order to opt out of the Program. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out and agree that emirenata.com and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one mailing programs, you may continue to receive messages from us through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Changes to Terms - We reserve the right to terminate or change the Program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting.Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify.
If at any time you intend to stop using the email address that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the account to another party, you agree that you will complete the Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the Membership Fitness Class program. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your email address without notifying us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mailing services, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that address account. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Disclaimer of Warranty - The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your device carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any video content connected with this Program. Download of our video contents is with the use of your service provider/network operator and is outside of our control. We are not liable for delayed or undownloadable.
- ER inc strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge ER inc from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of ER inc’s negligence.
- Contact - For support regarding the Program, email us at emirenatastore.com . Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
Emi Renata Membership Fitness Class Program TERMS & CONDITIONS
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational email messages from emirenata.com, including messages that may be sent using an automatic system, to the email address you provided when signing up or any other email address that you designate.
Emails frequency will vary. Emirenata.com reserves the right to alter the frequency of emails sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent emails.
Not all devices or email services may be supported and our emails may not be deliverable. Emirenata.com, its service providers by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered emails.
If you unsubscribe from one of our membership programs, you may continue to receive email marketing from emirenata.com through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE
In the event that you change or deactivate your email address, you agree to notify Emi Renata via firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are experiencing any problems, please visit
https://emirenata.com/pages/contact and submit the form with details about your problem or your request for support.
email@example.com for order inquiries, and firstname.lastname@example.org for possible partnerships.
CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP FITNESS CLASS PROGRAMS TERMS
We reserve the right to terminate or change our program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.