This is a payment method that can be used only with an email address and mobile phone number.
No pre-registration or credit card is required.
For lump sum payment (Total amount payment)
- We will issue an invoice on the 1st of the following month with the final billing amount closed at the end of each month, and will inform you by e-mail / SMS (short message) by the 3rd.
- Payment methods are convenience store payment (convenience store installation terminal), bank transfer and account transfer.
- The payment deadline is up to 10 days for convenience store payments and bank transfers. In the case of direct debit, it will be deducted on the 12th *. However, it may be 20th * in January and May.
- Depending on the payment method, a fee will be charged for each monthly payment (billing). Customers are responsible for 356 yen (tax included) for convenience store payments and a transfer fee for bank transfers. No payment fee will be charged for direct debit.
|Payment Method||Convenience Store||
(Automatic deduction from bank account)
|Payment Date||Until 10th||
* Occurs only once a month regardless of the number of times of use
|356 Yen (tax included)||0 Yen||
Transfer fee vary depending on
the financial institution
*If the financial institution is closed, the next business day.
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMEX cards can be used.
Lump sum payment only.